As traditional notions of brand presence are increasingly influenced by social content and personalized signals, the integration of social media activity within the broader digital mix is now a key feature of the 6ixDigital approach to social media.
Our social media strategy is driven by two critical success factors: data insight and deep integration with search and paid media activity. Successful delivery of effective social activity, as part of an integrated digital campaign, combines science and art. On- and off-site analytics (the science part!) are married with smart, engaging and genuinely useful digital content, deployed over core platforms such as Twitter, Google+ and Facebook.
We can support or fully manage your presence across all key social media platforms. We use insight gained from listening, and content guided by data, to build engagement and advocacy across Facebook, Twitter, Google+, blogs and across the social landscape.
For example, we can:
- Manage your Facebook environment, provide content, and respond to enquiries made on your Facebook page.
- Create a calendar for content on your blog, write posts, and moderate comments.
- Act as a first line of customer service across the social networks. We can alert you when people are talking about your products and when you need to know about it.
In everything we do, we will ensure that there is semantic consistency underpinning all of your engagements across the social space. Having identified areas for exploitation in our keyword research, we will ensure that all of your social engagements underpin the natural search opportunities that we’ve identified for you.
Using data we can deliver continuous social media monitoring, with insights gathered from off-site data (buzz, sentiment and social mentions), together with on-site data from Google Analytics.
Monitoring data is continuously gathered, and, subject to your needs, can be automatically collated and distributed within your business, or manually curated and enriched with expert analysis and recommendations.
To summarise, the 6ixDigital social media team will collate and comment on topics related to your brand, sector and competitors, providing insight to inform and enrich:
- Corporate communications
- Customer services
- Content development
- Search planning and strategy
Our approach to content strategies for social media is:
- Driven by data gathering, analysis and insight
- Based on observable historic patterns in the ways that users currently engage with your brand and its content
- Focused on content-specific analytics from your website, and across social media platforms e.g. Facebook, Twitter
During a typical engagement, our delivery will focus on:
- Situation analysis – how are you currently using social channels to engage with prospects and customers?
- Audit of your content
- Comparison to peers and competitors
- Identification of best content opportunities and developing an action plan
For example, we use Facebook insights to clarify the best/most successful content by category and detail, measured by most liked, most shared, reach etc. Where applicable, we match to keyword level search data from PPC, identify linguistic themes that best resonate with target audience, document and then develop calendars to guide content development.
Social Media Reporting And Analytics
Our social media reports are designed to get you the data you need and highly configurable to your business strategy and needs.
Insights from social media can prove revelatory and can help:
- Tie overarching social media topics and conversations to specific actions and objectives on your website.
- Determine which content marketing and outreach efforts spread into larger social media conversations, and result in website traffic, conversions, sales or content interaction.
- Compare which types of social media and communities are the best traffic sources, which are driving actions on the website, and help prioritise investments of time and resources accordingly.
- Define website business goals and metrics, and sort social media monitoring results to determine which related posts and content are helping to achieve those goals.
- Enhance social media monitoring data with the web metrics that are most relevant to communications, customer support, or community and social media teams.
- Referrals from social sites
- Referrals from social sites as percentage of total visits
- Sales from social sites
- Social sales as percentage of total sales
- Mentions (by media type)
- Sentiment (percentage positive/somewhat positive/neutral)
- Competitor comparison / market share
- Number of Facebook reach
- Number of Facebook ‘likes’
- Twitter followers
- Twitter retweets
- New visits generated by media type (success by content & channel)
The power of these reports, if correctly eutilized, is immense. They are a great way to have a social media strategy powered by real data